You are an experienced, hands-on developer who has shipped medium to large-scale applications. You will be a forward thinker who can balance day-to-day pragmatism with an eye for future growth of our platform.
As a software developer with our client, you will be responsible for crafting, building and running the software applications which enable innovative, data-driven, customer centric digital experiences for customers.
You will be working as part of a friendly, cross-discipline agile team who helps each other solve problems across all functions. As a custodian of customer trust, you will employ best practice in development, security, accessibility and design to achieve the highest quality of service for our customers.
Ensure cohesive experience across multiple devices.
Develop scalable solutions with performance and security in mind.
Have the dedication to learn and research new technologies.
Ability to document the workflow whenever it's needed.
The knowledge on how to work together with others and build solutions.
Doing code reviews and improvements with other developers.
Maintaining codebase and making improvements when necessary.
Document APIs and Components for other Developers.
Incorporate Accessibility as part of development process.
Knowledge about database management and architecture.
Understand what technologies other teams are using.
Work with designers to help them understand possible technical restrictions.
Identify problem areas in code & solutions.
Assist with and rapidly test solutions for the team.
3-6 years experience
Must to have skills:
• Shown experience in backend and API development (we use Node.js, PostgreSQL, Redis).
• Proficient in React and Redux.
• Strong experience with client-side testing (we use Jest).
• Experience designing and documenting APIs (we use Node.js, Express, OpenAPI Spec).
• Experience with FRP (functional, reactive programming).
Nice to have skills:
• 1. Experience in building scalable production services and monitoring performance (we use Kibana, NewRelic)
• Experience with clustering technologies (we use Kubernetes)
• Familiarity with the Docker ecosystem
History of the role: Replacement
Project details: Nutella Squad
Team size and environment: Open and collaborative