View all jobs
NOC Specialist (102553)Brampton, ON
Key Responsibilities/Job Functions:
- To provide Tier 3 centralized operations for Data networks and services supporting residential and business customers.
- Manage and drive incidents to resolution working directly with the appropriate internal support groups and Vendors to ensuring all Customer and Network MTTR's and SLA's are met
- Execute the Network Notification process to ensure communication of all major or significant network customer impacting events.
- Ensure Change and Incident Management policies are enforced.
- Monitor change control activities to ensure all planned network events are transparent as possible to the end customer.
- Requires holistic understanding of the network and the ability to assess impact to services and customers.
- Act as an interface to Network Operations Groups, implementation, Third Party Carriers and Customer Facing Groups.
- Execute the Network Notification process to ensure communication of all Critical, Severe, or Major network customer impacting events.
- Perform disaster recovery/pre-plan implementation
- Collaborate with customer-facing, internal support groups and external vendor/supplier.
- Write and document any department procedures needed for troubleshooting
- Ensure successful completion of assigned projects
IP ADDRESSING (3), L2/L3 VPN (3), IPV6 (3), CCNA (3)
C (1), CISCO (1), ETHERNET (1), ITIL (1), LDAP (1), LINUX (1), DHCP (1), IP SECURITY (1), CCNP (1), CHANGE MANAGEMENT (1), HDTV OR DTV (1)