One of our direct client in the IT/Telecom industry is looking to hire a versatile .net web developer for their team in Montreal/Toronto locations. This is an urgent requirement and interviews are being scheduled for this position. French Language skills are not a must have for this position but will be considered an asset. This Web developer position offers remote work opportunities as well.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity and Apply now!!!
What you'll be responsible for:
- Responsible for projects including web-based application development, website enhancements, desktop applications, database-backed websites and web layout enhancements.
- Work within a team environment to address web programming needs Participate in processes concerning the architecture of new applications and web pages.
- Responsible for working on multiple projects simultaneously as directed by management.
- Reviews, analyzes and modifies web systems including documenting, designing, developing, testing, monitoring, and maintaining as specified by management.
- Application Design, construction, and deployment of projects and associated modules within an object-oriented architecture Architect and design web-based applications for integration with other enterprise applications.
- Establish programmatic tasks and performs verification tests of developed modules Fixing production application issues Interfacing and consuming 3rd party APIs from Banking Partners and Telecom providers.
- Development of REST APIs that can be consumed by 3rd parties.
- Support CRM application.
Preferred Development Skills Set:
T-SQL, C#, ASP.Net
Website and API Development
Team size and environment:
A distributed team of 10 Contractors and 6 Full Time Employees specific to Software.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment:
emergiTEL is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, aboriginal status, or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request