Our Client is looking for a Trainer / Sales Representative to join his team and help support home sales operations in Eastern Quebec. The trainer / advisor is responsible for training and selling our client's 'wireline and mobile services in an assigned territory, concentrated in the consumer market segment.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Visit potential customers at home based on lists provided, appointments (training) and times specified.
- Train, promote and sell our clients services.
- Play a key role in building trust and strong long-term relationships with customers.
- Understand the needs of current and potential customers, and purchase motivations.
- Undertake "needs analysis" for clients and provide the right solution for them.
- Comply with hot bidding and transfer processes in accordance with our client's policies and procedures.
- Provide accurate information on the progress of the lists provided to the marketing team in order to optimize the work and the follow-up of the set objectives.
- Share data with the marketing team using tools such as Microsoft Excel.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and value for money by presenting key benefits of our client's products and services and providing superior customer service.
- Positively portray our clients values at work and in the community: Experience with, or an affinity for, volunteering and community involvement is an asset.
- Occasionally participate in promotional activities for our client's services at special events.
Our Clients values
- • Focused on results and the achievement of set goals.
- • Attention to detail, excellent sense of organization and time management.
- • Good communicator, neat and professional appearance, positive attitude.
- • Minimum 1 year experience in sales and representation.
- • Valid driver's license and own vehicle. Frequent travel within a 100 KM radius, occasional within a 200 KM radius.
- • Familiarity with our clients products and services, the telecommunications industry, or strong interest in developing and maintaining knowledge.
- • Adaptability, flexibility and commitment to change.
- • Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Internet)
- • Excellent opportunity for part-time work for retirees and students (or temporary work during the summer).
In our ever-changing workplace, our clients recognizes and emphasizes the importance of certain values. To be selected, candidates must demonstrate behaviors that correspond to their values:
- Change stimulates us to embark on new paths
- We are passionate about growth
- Dynamic teamwork inspires us
- The courage to innovate drives us
Must have skills: (please at least 3 skills / exp):
1. Valid driver's license and owns his own vehicle. Frequent travel within a 100 KM radius, occasional within a 200 KM radius.
2 Good communicator, neat and professional appearance, positive attitude.
3 Focused on results and the achievement of set goals.
Good to have skills: (please at least 3 skills / exp):
1. Good knowledge of TELUS products and services, telecommunications industry or strong interest in developing and maintaining knowledge.
2 Minimum 1 year experience in sales and representation.
3 Attention to detail, excellent sense of organization and time management.