This position will provide technical support of personal computing systems (PC/Laptop/Tablets/Cellular Phones, IP Phones, etc…). Support to be provided will be within a network environment and include the delivery, installation and setup of systems. Candidates will also be skilled at troubleshooting hardware and software issues, as well as HP Printer issues.
- Maintain PC’s and Network HP Printers
- Install PC hardware and software for users
- Analyze and diagnose problems reported by end-users, both remotely and physically
- Resolve complex end-user issues in consultation with fellow team members
- Track and update all trouble calls through Remedy and Requests via TSR
- Maintain knowledge of current information system techniques by self study and participating in available training programs
- Recommend improvements and/or appropriate changes to processes and procedures
- Be asked to participate in other IT related projects
- Monitor the Remedy Queue & help maintain the SLA guidelines set
- Develop & Maintain Desktop Process documentation
- Offer suggestions to improving team development and practices
- Understanding of PC and Software Asset Management processes (Asset Centre)
- Ability to foster collaboration in a highly collaborative environment.
- People skills are a must
- Communication and time management are essential
- Experience functioning effectively in an operational team environment
- Strong multitasking ability
Must have skills:: (please at least 3 skills/exp):
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience installing and maintaining personal computers and related hardware, software, printers, and networks
- Experience with imaging computers, building and deploying images
- Technical diploma or undergraduate degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- A+/Lenovo certification a plus
- HP or Panasonic certification a plus
- Driver’s license
- Requires an excellent working knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10, Office 2010, Office 2016
- Experience with Citrix
- Experience with Microsoft Surface Pro tablets.
- Experience with iPhones, Blackberries and Android devices.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management/Apple DEP.
- Experience working in large scale environments of over 4000 users.
1. Experience in computer imaging
Nice to have skills:: (please at least 3 skills/exp):
1. Experience in a fast paced environment
2. Customer oriented
3. Experience with iPhones.