The Brand & Customer Experience Marketing (B&E) is a dynamic and fast-paced team, focused on building a sustainable competitive advantage for our client.
We enable the company to deliver marketing campaigns across all lines of business faster and smarter.
This role is an integral part of the team that will execute and deploy campaigns in support of business objectives, and will be play an integral role in enhancing marketing technology.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As an experienced Performance Analysis Consultant, you will used your expertise in marketing technology in both email marketing and campaign management to reinvigorate the customer experience journey.
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Leading the end-to-end development and deployment of multiple campaigns, including targeted and personalized promotions, on email and SMS:
- Re-imagine email campaigns, building personalized dynamic emails, data integrations, segmentations and quality assurance (QA)
- Design trigger based journeys and workflows to deliver cross channel marketing capabilities
- Partner with Communication teams and creative agency to deliver development projects
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders, data strategy and delivery teams to build personalized journeys
- Passion for marketing technology:
- Strive to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Liaise with digital marketing team to integrate email programs and AdTech data management platform (DMP)
- Lead enhancement and adoption of Adobe Campaign platform for marketing needs
- Contribute to system architecture to further define and develop email system, as well as other technology/back-end systems
- Utilize your expertise to identify scope of work and provide initial estimated timelines for projects
- Considered knowledgeable in Adobe Campaign or similar marketing automation platforms like Eloqua, Salesforce, Marketo
- Support developing best in class marketing campaigns; and advise on best practices for creative assets
- Having built cross-channel marketing journeys: ideation, planning, targeting, list generation, execution, measurement, recommendation
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics 360, Adobe Audience Manager
- Knowledge of database management processes and systems such as My Structured Query Language (MySQL)
- Competent in applying contact strategy, developing A/B testing and segmentation
- Passion for agile development and advancing through challenges
- Flexible presentation and communications skills, able to communicate to all levels of team members frontline to executive
Must have skills:
- •Adobe Experience Cloud certification
1. Email Marketing automation and development
3. Marketing technology
Nice to have skills::
1. Adobe campaign experience
2. Web development
3. API web development