This person will have 5 years’ experience in Core (3G/LTE nodes O&M ) ideally with Nokia background.
Tasks will include but not be limited too:
- Operation and maintenance, Supervised the installation and commissioning as well as ATP for Nokia blade Platform for Telecom cloud infrastructure for IMS CORE (E-I/S-CSCF .
- Operation and Maintenance of HSS-FE(HSS-Front end)
- Carried out SIP test calls for New SIP routes
- Proficient use of Protocol analyzer such as Wireshark, Call tracing on Ericsson Core nodes
- Daily inspection and Routine maintenance on Nokia SAE-GW,MME,PCRF such as weekly backups
- RFC 2544 testing of new circuits or microwave links for MPR 9500 microwave radios
- Configuration ,maintenance of Cisco/Alcatel routers and switches on an MPLS network
- Configuration of EPL links, point to point links through Cisco MPLS network.
- Maintenance of MPLS network with Network elements like PEs, P, CE on Cisco ASR9000 AND Nexus Switches.
- Familiar with signaling over IP and call flow on core networks
- Work order implementation of Core nodes( MSC-S,MGW,S-GW,P-GW,MME,PCRF,IMS CORE ,HLR, Cisco Routers and Switches)”