Must to have skills:
- Accountable for the planning & successful delivery of large projects with moderate risk, complexity and cross-functional business impact or multiple medium sized projects.
- Responsible for identifying and securing project resources and managing project schedules and budget to ensure that the project is delivered on time, on budget and within agreed to scope, meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Defines project scope and deliverables, consistently adhering to predefined quality measurements to meet business needs and direction.
- Applies strong project management techniques and skills combined with a large complex business environment in the implementation of the solution.
- Accountable to the project stakeholders and/or other project managers applying strong leadership skills to remove obstacles and resolve conflicts.
- Capable of applying end to end focus in developing appropriate project plans for launching a telecom project from the initial concept to the final commercial launch stage
- Capable of independently leading programs or projects spanning multiple technologies across the wireline, wireless, and high speed broad band internet and Optik TV and large complex deals
- Capable of understanding the process of building business cases, development of business requirements, and being able to support the requirements through functional requirements and final project implementation
- Capable of identifying process gaps and be able to lead independent initiatives towards improvement opportunities
- Capable of quantifying risks and opportunities on projects and developing a cost/benefit analysis for risk mitigation and to take advantage of opportunities
- Good job knowledge of project management of managing First Office Applications, lab validations, vendor relationships and interactions
- Capable of mentoring other Project Managers as well as teaching and development of project management methodology and tools
1. Managing complex projects
2 working with cross functional teams
3. Working with remote teams
Nice to have skills:
1. Headend knowledge
2. Content collection knowledge