Our client is looking for QE Automation Developer with the following skill set
• Look outside for opportunities to disrupt from within and continually expand what is possible through technology
• Work within a cross functional team aimed at delivering high valued solutions
• Code, test and implement full stack solutions to meet business needs
• Create intuitive, robust and reusable test and automation interfaces using modern frameworks
• Maintain quality and best practices across the products.
• Translate the project vision into program high level scope, design and executables and facilitate and/or manages the gathering of business requirements for solutions.
• Partner with initiative leads to develop integrated baseline project plans adapting estimating models as required, documents estimating assumptions, refining plans and manages performance against them.
• 3-6 years testing experience with an expertise in building test automation frameworks and automating test scenarios using Appium, Selenium, and Robot
• 3-6 Years experience in designing test cases at different levels such as component/service, integration and end to end/user scenarios
• Experience in a QA/test environment with a focus on technical, automated testing in a variety of environments (distributed, cloud, microservices, and databases) and strong understanding of native mobile design, web standards, and UI/UX best practices
• Experience working with software delivery methodologies, frameworks and best practices (Agile and Iterative Waterfall) and DevOps operations and integration of testing into the DevOps pipeline
• Capability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and relationships with global application development, T&O management, Ecosystems and others
• 2 + years of experience in testing mobile applications with XCUI and Espresso tools
• 2 + years of experience in API/service testing using tools, such as SoapUI, Rest Assured
• Experience with HP ALM, Jira and Confluence