- Participate in Test Strategy, Planning and Closure deliverables
- Verify application test analysis and design deliverables
- Provide detailed QA estimatesReview and understand cross-system impacts
- Assist with identification of test environment and test data requirements
- Develop test cases/scripts and associated project deliverables, execute test cases, scripts, defect tracking, verify readiness, conduct root cause analysis where appropriate
- Provide sign-off for responsible components.
Must have skills:
1. 3+ years of work experience in a fast paced QA environment
2. Experience working in an environment with rapidly changing priorities and aggressive timelines
3. Demonstrated experience with software quality assurance principles and practices including test planning, test strategy, test matrix design in a fast-paced environment
4. Demonstrated ability to write basic queries in Microsoft SQL Server and run basic traces in SQL Server Profiler
5. Experience in an agile or iterative software development environment
6. Self-motivated and able to "hit the ground running" and utilize their extensive QA experience to learn new products quickly and test those products effectively with minimal direction and limited supervision.
Nice to have skills:
1. Ability to understand complex database queries and procedures.
2. Working knowledge or previous experience with Health Care/ EMR applications