EmergiTel is a fast growing, well respected professional IT staffing organizatio that provides contract, permanent and managed HR services across all segments within Technology for clientele across North America. We differentiate ourselves from our competition based on our unique model used for screening and qualifying the candidates, as well as our custom web based tools and systems. Our client portfolio proves our success in finding the best match for our clients staffing needs. EmergiTel believes in a result driven environment where we provide our employees the best possible environment on their path to personal and professional growth and financial success.
EmergiTel is looking for a well-rounded IT Account Executives who brings with them a wealth of experience and success in the Quebec staffing industry, with a focus on the selling of Technology staffing services. . The main responsibilities of this role includes but is not limited to:
· The management of large existing enterprise clients in the region while at the same time always looking for up-sell opportunities within those existing accounts
· Coordinate submission and interview requests with emergiTEL's recruitment team, consultants and client, in the hopes of providing optimal matches to the clients resource requirements.
· Monitor the progression and quality of candidates submitted to your active/open jobs and ensuing that the rate of submission and the fill/ratio's are in line with both internal and client directed SLA's
· Walking candidate's in for the interviews.
· Meeting with client's face to face on a daily basis to discuss changes in the business landscape, to discuss trends in the industry, and to help in forecasting future growth needs.
· Business Development activities which will include the preparation and delivery of presentations and possible RFP submission that profile emerigTEL and its differentiators to new and perspective clients;
· Represent emergiTel to audiences of perspective candidates at tech meetups and networking events
Job Qualifications and characteristics of a successful candidate:
· Enjoys the challenges of a dynamic and rapid paced environment;
· Capable presenter who is comfortable in both large corporate and small private enterprise environments;
· Min of 5+ years of selling experience in the staffing industry
· Previous experience as an IT recruiter would be beneficial to this role
- Familiarity with VMS tools such as Fieldglass, Beeline, IQ Navigator
· Demonstrates a strong business acumen, perspective and ethical behavior;
· Must be fluent in French
· Must be an independent self starter who is comfortable in working in the field and from home.
· Excels in both oral and written communication and is proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
· Consistently delivers strategically-focused, high quality performance, even when faced with time constraints;
· Demonstrates an understanding of current Telecom and IT industry and trends;
· Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic, functions well in independent and team environments;
Are you passionate? Talented? Committed? Then you'll fit right in! We offer an environment built on trust, respect, flexibility and autonomy. You'll be supported by a team of passionate, talented and committed individuals just like yourself, as well as the best tools in the business, like our cutting-edge database and applicant tracking systems. You'll also enjoy opportunities for growth, professional recognition and rewards. Not to mention the fact that you'll be a part of one of the strongest companies in the industry, known for its highly professional and ethical team.