As a key member of the Commerce team, you will be responsible for designing, building and running the software applications which enable innovative, data-driven, customer centric digital experiences for TELUS customers.
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Proven experience with React and Redux (or other state management libraries).
- Proven experience with backend development (Node.js).
- Proven experience with client-side testing best practices and tooling (Jest).
Great to have:
- Experience collaborating in an agile environment alongside designers, analysts, and product owners.
- Experience designing and documenting APIs (we use Node.js, Express, OpenAPI Spec).
- Experience in building scalable production services and monitoring performance (we use Kibana, New Relic).
- Experience with the Docker ecosystem.
- Experience with Contentful CMS.
- Experience with micro-frontend architecture and frameworks, e.g. Storybook.
- Experience with Inclusive development and a11y best practices.
- Experience with securing applications to common security threats (OWASP Standards).
- Experience with Web/HTTP security controls (CORS, CSP, TLS, etc.).
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining High Availability systems.
- Experience with GCP and/or AWS ecosystems.
- Familiar with accessibility (WCAG 2) best practices.
- Strong interpersonal, critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrable history of excelling in a team based collaborative environment.
- Strong team leadership skills (helping lead the team's work).
- Experience mentoring junior team members, overseeing code quality and evangelizing best practices.