Role & Responsibilities:
- Plan, design, and configure networking into our Cloud infrastructure.
- Work on Creating Design for Cloud Integration after gathering requirement from Tenants
- Lead new design discussion and service catalog standards and instructions
- Find Custom Solution which do not fit Generic Call Flow
- Provide engineering support on end-to-end problem resolution and root cause analysis in collaboration with other functional groups, business units and vendors
- Document design solutions and conduct project training and information sharing sessions
- As part of continuous improvement approach, contribute or lead process improvement initiatives typically associated with delivery cycle times and efficiency
- Work on Transition of Tenant into Cloud Infrastructure for Day 0 and Day 1 Support
- Challenge the Process and come up with out of Box Solution
- Produce architecture documents based on tenant custom requirements
- Collaborates closely with the Customer during implementation
- Supports the integration team to ensure delivery
- Expert level hands on experience on LAN and WAN networks
- Advanced knowledge on information security systems such a firewall, IPS, DDoS prevention
- Expert knowledge on Network load balancing Devices and WAF
- In depth knowledge of protocols such as BGP, MPLS, ISIS, EVPN,OSPF
- Strong hands scripting and programming experience in python, Ansible, shell or equivalent
- Hands on experience with virtualization technologies such as VMWare, KVM, Linux Containers, Docker
- Knowledge of Software Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization such as OpenStack, SDN/NFV, OpenDaylight or ONOS considered a strong asset
- Interest in working in an agile/Devops environment
- Very autonomous and able to work in ambiguous circumstances
- Bachelor degree in computer/electrical Engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Able to lead the resolution of complex problems, involving many partners both internal and external across multiple systems or processes
- Strong technical leadership, teamwork, negotiating and technical decision-making skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal skills and strong interpersonal skills
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.