There are two main responsibilities for this role:
1) Work with the Leads for IT Ops Transformation Initiatives. The work involves defining what tasks are required (definition of the task and due date), as well as capturing bi-weekly status updates for these Initiatives.
2) Working with the PCOs who are assigned to the other Leads, to gather status updates (Milestone level and overall status). This responsibility requires following up with PCOs, gathering their updates, combining into a tracking document, reviewing the document with the PCOs, distribution to Leads, attending the bi-weekly status meeting, leading the meeting, taking minutes and publishing the minutes of the meeting.
The person requires:
• Attention to detail (really important: this is executive communication, and the information must be timely, accurate and properly worded for executive and senior management).
• Ability to discuss with Leads the activities required to be performed to deliver on the IT Ops Transformation Initiative(s) that the lead is responsible for.
• Ability to motivate peers (other PCOs) to gather the required updates and to provide them on a set schedule.
Judgement to escalate issues appropriately (Leads not providing updates, PCOs not providing updates