In this role, you will be lead constructing and releasing new Quality Assurance standards and process to drive engineering excellence. As a Quality Assurance Lead, you will coach and support various agile pods to achieve desired QA automation and to reduce variance leakage. You will lead QA analysts to grow and foster a strong QA community.
Meticulous, Curious and Passionate? You would be ideal for this role.
What You’ll Do:
What you Bring:
- Establish and document guidelines and standards to support the quality assurance process including identification of tools that are required to for QA automation to support CI/CD
- Coach and support diverse agile pods through their journeys of switching from manual to automated testing.
- Promote quality achievement and performance improvement across agile pods
- Lead QA team to assist with improving our current QA processes and excellence level
- Develop and track quality metrics to measure quality across the SDLC and identify areas of improvements and initiate discussions for potential improvements
- Hands on experience with Quality Assurance and Software Testing practices, standards and principles
- Proficient knowledge and detailed understanding of software development life cycle and methodologies
- Proven experience with improving overall quality of engineering
- Experience with transforming traditional manual testing to QA automated tests
- Ability to grow the QA team and practice