Salesforce Tech Lead
This role establishes a technical vision in collaboration with architects and other technical leaders and works with the projects and operational teams to turn it into reality.
It requires an innovative, pragmatic, and problem solver interested into producing quality solutions to business opportunities.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
• Routinely advise on-site or vendor developers/implementation teams on coding, design, and testing/debugging standards
• Understand and help refine un-stated requirements
• Routinely deal with and resolve difficult technical issues
• Aid in the development of architectural framework and design
• Be responsible for the quality of deliverables via sign-off and problem tickets
• Evaluate and introduce new tools and techniques to the development team
• Manage technical issues and the work of other developers
• Act as liaison with various groups including architecture, vendors, and other project teams
• Assume technical leadership role on projects
• Exercise leadership through superior technical and domain knowledge
• Conduct regular code reviews
• Proactively identify areas for improvement, seek solutions and make recommendations
• Lead initiatives & acts as a change agent (embraces change and helps other to embrace it)
• Listen actively & suspend judgment
• Foster a spirit of creative collaboration by giving team members a common focus
• Help establish and maintain quality software architecture and implementation design for products
• Provide support to the entire project team in order to deliver
• Provide mentorship to development team
• Understand integrations with other systems and data dependencies
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Post secondary degree or technical diploma in computer science or related field is a must
• Minimum 7 years of progressive experience in software development
• Proficiency in English with excellent communication skills both written and verbal is required.
• Strong negotiation skills is a must
• Strong conflict resolution skills is a must
• Strong software development skills is a must
• Extensive experience with design patterns is a must
• Working experience with various development languages (primarily NodeJS, C#, Java, and related technologies)
• Working experience with agile software practices, including TDD/D and refactoring is a must
• Working experience of modeling techniques, including OOA/D and UML is a must
• Working experience in Database Technologies (SQL Server / Oracle) is an asset
• Working experience with 3rd party vendors is an asset.
• Leadership experience is an asset
• Prior experiences as a Business Analyst, Architect or Project Manager is an asset.
• Knowledge of the telecommunications industry is an asset