Backhaul IP Designer
- The Backhaul IP Planner is responsible for all low level detailed design of the IP network.
- The Backhaul IP Planner will translate the IP network high level designs as defined by the Solution department into ready to implement low level plannings, in line with the design principles of the existing network.
- Provide low level designs, including the planned services for the Backhaul IP network (including Mobile backhaul IP network, IP interconnections, layer-2 network)
- Configuration management of the whole IP Transport network infrastructure end to end.
- Create Request for Changes based on Change Requests and designs
-Design efficient and cost effective dimensioned IP network infrastructure.
- Give the 3rd line support of problems in the transport (IP) network end to end.
-Support Network Architecture and Solution teams within Network infrastructure department in various IP core network projects
- MSc. or BSc . in Telecoms or Electrical/Electronic engineering or similar field
- 1-5years experience in Telecom or an IT environment with exposure to access and transport networks
- Proven experience in working in project/process driven environment in a matrix organization
- Good knowledge of mobile IP transport network architectures
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP (IPv4 & IPv6), MPLS, OSPF, BGP, 802.1Q, and working “hands on” knowledge of routing and Ethernet switching.
- Hands-on Experience designing and supporting MPLS Layer 2 and Layer 3 networks. Knowledge of Alcatel Lucent 7750, 7705 MPLS routing techniques
-In-depth knowledge of IP routing, switching, DCs, MPLS, carrier Ethernet concepts and topologies
-In depth knowledge of telecommunication standards(Routing, TCP/IP, MPLS and Ethernet, VPN architectures)
-Excellent knowledge of / experience with Routing and Switching equipment on a third level with at least two (2) vendors
- Experience with IP networking, in particular the ALU, Cisco, Juniper and Huawei range of equipment in a carrier grade environment.