Looking for a qualified professional to fill a Business Systems Analyst position in our Digital Solutions team. The BSA will be responsible for managing a portfolio of projects and, for each project, lead a group of developers in the execution and delivery. This person will analyze and create user stories, determine the impact on existing module interfaces, and identify new integrations that need to be built and delivered.
The professional will be accountable for the deliverables assigned during the different projects and should adapt to changes in time, scope, schedule, status updates, communicate issues and identify and report risks.
● Partner with business owners, development teams, quality exngineering resources, to provide business analyst work.
● Deliver high-quality business and technical expertise to the feature teams for the purpose of completing the design, coding, testing, and implementation phases of the project life cycle. Requirements development from business requirements for technical teams to follow.
● Develop technical requirements from business requirements. Break requirements down to workable sizes and user stories
● Develop a great working relationship with business partners/scrum masters
● Provide "day to day" guidance to team members for business/project initiatives.
● Evaluate the impact of potential system changes on the membership and on other applications. Lead process improvement initiatives.
● Interface with senior managers to provide consultative services related to key initiatives. Specific Experience:
● Relevant experience in requirements gathering and relationship building with business clients. ● Business and technology background
● Preparation of design documents and coming up with estimates
● Able to direct feature teamwork, collaborate with business partners, vendor / consulting organizations and peer-level professionals, technical partners, and all key stakeholders in initiatives.
● English Proficiency is a must
● 5 Years+ IT Background (Development/Infrastructure/Out of the box solutions)
● Cloud Knowledge (GCP required)
● PLSQL knowledge is a must
● Hands on experience on React, Node.js, Redux and micro services is advantageous
● Handling of Jenkins, git and Openshift
● Understanding of Automation testing
● Consulting & Strategic Thinking
● Customer Needs and Insights ● Implementation and Support
● Product & Service Expertise
● Requirements Assessment
● Agile Framework -
● A team member who takes ownership of every client interaction and is accountable for effective outcomes beyond that interaction.
● A professional that demonstrates empathy by listening to understand the client's unique emotions and situations, in order to communicate in a clear, honest and genuine way.
● A team member who collaborates to get things done by leveraging their own and reach other's unique talents.
● A team member who eagerly adapts to meet the changing needs of our clients
● A team member who proactively seeks to make things better