Our client is need of a Applications Developer – Java/J2EE for an initial 12-month contract in Burnaby, BC.
Performs Coding, package configuration compliant with the required development standards, prepares component and assembly test plans, including conditions, data and expected results, and performs component and assembly testing on complex systems May be required to act in a Technical Lead capacityIdentifies and recommends system enhancements to improve or expand customer services by anticipating customer problems and recommending solutionsPlans, schedules, and coordinates project design and implementation teamsExpected to be able to assist or train others on technical or industry-related issues and provide effective knowledge transfer on all work performed to select employees Evaluates hardware or software product alternatives and makes recommendations
1. Knowledge and ability to code in YAML.
2. Familiarity with JSON, XML, SSH, GITLAB (GITHUB),
4. Experience with Python coding
5. Self Starter
7. Disciplined coding technique (understanding the value of function calls and comments)
8. Strong communication skills and strong listening skills.
9.Ansible Tower and playbook development experience
10.GIT/GITLAB and Source Control Manager (SCM) working knowledge
11.Python working experience
Nice to have
1. Understanding of Culture and methods
2. Understanding of automation
3. Frontend Web Design
4. DataBase understanding
5. Understanding of network protocols, things like SSH, TCP/UDP ports, active directory, LDAP.