We’re seeking a motivated Technical Customer Service Specialist to join our client's team in Vancouver
While security and surveillance installations are a large part of our work, this full-time position would also tackle jobs that involve much more than just alarm systems and cameras. From “smart home” technology implementations to enterprise networking, our client is now delivering exciting home automation and visual projects.
Your cleverness with technology and an intuitive problem-solving nature would make you a key member of our team. We’re always pioneering innovative equipment and services to keep our customers safe. You’ll find yourself solving interesting problems in unique situations every day!
Challenge yourself with us – you’ll enjoy a busy team-oriented workplace with regular hours and excellent wages for experienced professionals. Our client is proud to offer a great employee benefits package with health coverage, RRSP matching contributions, share purchase options, and more.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Excellent communications skills.
• Must be fluent in English; both written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Ability to learn new specialized software relating to our business.
• Ability to troubleshoot while communicating professionally with clients over the phone
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
• Tech savvy, computer literate, and have solid phone skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Communicate effectively with Management, Sales, Service Staff and Field Technicians
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Customer care focused and ability to interact with a variety of commercial and residential clients.
• Previous experience in the alarm industry and/or knowledge of alarm/security systems is a benefit, but not a requirement as training will be provided
• As this is a position of trust, you must be able to clear a security background check and
• Obtain a security license, as issued by Security Programs of BC