Must have skills: (please at least 3 skills/exp):
- Provide data analysis and standard reporting support, which includes the ability to extract data from various source systems and data stores by performing light business coding (SQL, VBA, Unix, etc.) and system parameter setting, perform ad-hoc queries and develop/automate financial/statistical models using a variety of software applications (Excel, Access, etc.).
- Perform impact analysis on proposed changes evaluating potential impacts on data, applications, and reporting and effectively communicating potential risks/effects to supported business customer base.
- Ability to interface with management, users, and information technology professionals to solve complex business problems. Focuses on process automation and re-engineering.
1. SAS EG/BASE
2 Proficient in databases, data manipulation, cleaning
3. Understanding of how propensity modelling is used in marketing campaigns
Nice to have skills: (please at least 3 skills/exp):
1. Good communications and proven team player
2. familiar working with business partners 3. Knowledge of oracle, SQL, Tableau