Our client is looking for an individual who will responsible for developing an Information Security Architecture roadmap. Some of the key skills and accountabilities are:
- Develop an Information Security Architecture roadmap and 3-year plan
- Focus on Information Security standards and technology architecture
- Develop and deliver Executive presentations
- Lead BCE wide discussions on architecture
- Develop technical requirements for securing technology, applications, and networks
- Develop a BCE wide communication plan for security architecture
- Build content for security requirements for RFPs
- Work with Telecomm industry groups on Global standards
- Work with strategic BCE technology partners to influence roadmaps
- Oversee and provide support to network engineers and IT architects
- Minimum of 8 years Information Security, minimum of 5 years IT or Networking and minimum of 3 years Architecture.
- Excellent analytical skills, able to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, work well in a demanding dynamic environment.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of ISO 2700x, ITIL, TOGAF, PCI-DSS, AGILE methodology and Software Defined Networks.
- Experience designing solutions for Authentication, Encryption, GRC, Event correlation, Identity management, and Access management.
- Proven track record and experience developing information security policies and procedures and successfully executing programs that meet objectives of excellence.
- Degree in business administration and a technology-related field, or equivalent work- or education-related experience.
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and demonstrate a high level of judgment and maturity.
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
- Bilingual preferred, but not mandatory.
- Professional security management certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or other similar credentials.
- TOGAF 9 certification
- CSM Certification
- Experience in the fields of business continuity planning, auditing, and risk management.
All candidate must successfully go through extensive background verification including but not limited to criminal record and reputation checks.