The work will be with a variety of projects:
1. Completion of Qmatic Orchestra 7 upgrade.
2. Completion of Corporate Registry opportunity evaluation.
3. Onboarding of NRED and Linguistic Services to Able Assess.
4. Migration to DevOps.
5. Analysis and assessment of motor vehicle transaction characteristics and durations.
6. Other projects will be added as encountered.
Duration: These projects are estimated to require 1 yr to develop and implement.
Client requires a single Senior Project Manager / Business Analyst for the project described above. The successful proponent will function a senior resource to produce the deliverables described below.
The successful candidate must deliver the following to successfully complete the engagement:
• Completion of deliverables as per the Project Management Framework. Specific deliverables to be completed will be determined with each project.
• Participation in the resolution of post-implementation defects and change requests associated with the project in scope for the engagement.
Client seeks a resource that demonstrates the following Mandatory Requirements.
No. Requirement Required Experience
M1 Written and spoken competence in English is required. Yes/No
M2 Minimum 5 years of experience with large and complex system projects. Experience working with integration between large systems, using a variety of technologies. Yes/No
Proposals that do not clearly demonstrate the capability to meet these mandatory requirements will be disqualified from further consideration.
Vendors are requested to respond to this section in the Vendor Response Matrix.
Client seeks a resource that demonstrates the following scored requirements.
S1 Recent experience (in the last five years) in a Senior Business Analyst role for projects of significant complexity. Scoring will be based on the breadth and depth of experience. 2+ Years
S2 Recent experience (in the last five years) in a Project Manager role for projects of significant complexity. Scoring will be based on the breadth and depth of experience. 2+ Years
S3 Experience performing Senior System Business Analyst activities, such as workshop facilitation, requirements elicitation, requirements prioritization, process flow design, business capability modeling, quality control testing, and system documentation 2+ Years
S4 Demonstrated experience working with and leading cross functional business and technical teams that include a mix of in-house and external resources and stakeholders. 2+ Years
S5 Recent experience developing or supporting information systems specific to government service delivery agencies, such as Service New Brunswick. 3+ Years
S6 Experience with -IT Project Management and Solution Delivery Framework or other similar frameworks. 2+ Years