One of our telecom client is looking for a Website Developer, Strategy & Transformation Office for a 6 months contract in Vancouver, BC or Toronto , ON
Within the Technology Strategy and Business Transformation (TSBT) business unit, the Strategy and Transformation Office is at the forefront - leading the path for long-term success that delivers on the promise of a connected digital world.
As a Website Developer/Manager on the Strategy & Transformation Office team, you will help transition to a more product centric, cloud native organization. You will do this by designing, developing and managing a website that serves as our “one stop shop” to communicate Transformation efforts and progress and fostering adoption of our future mode of operations.
As a Website Developer/Manager you will plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization's website. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Graphics design & site development
● Design & develop page layouts and templates as required
● Develop and maintain consistent branding imagery, producing new branded design assets for use in the site
● Monitor, assess and report on site performance
● Utilize data and analytics in making design decisions
● Stay current with latest trends in site design, accessibility, usability, and constantly evolves the site by incorporating other communication channels such as live news feeds, blogging capabilities to improve the user experience of the website
● Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues
Site content management
● Collaborate with primes across to identify and collect relevant content aligned with strategic context
● Collaborate with partners to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
● Analyze website traffic using site analytics and create strategies to grow engagement and web traffic metrics.
● Create and manage a process for approving and publishing new content for the site
● Ensure site content is regularly updated and refreshed as per communication strategy
● Conduct regular stakeholder analysis to identify personas and relevant content for the site
● Solve design problems around the customer journey
● Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information
● Facilitate the change management aspects of launching a website
● 2 years of work experience as a Website Developer/Manager with responsibilities in designing and creating website graphics and content
● Experience working with G-Suite (including Google Sites & Google Currents) and content management systemsAbility to articulate design alternatives to ensure customers and business needs are met
● Ability to understand and translate communications strategy and ensure website aligns with broader and corporate strategy
● Meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills.
● Ability to follow a defined content delivery process and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
● Experience in consulting, digital agencies or working in a large complex enterprise environment
● Works with minimal or no supervision and is comfortable with virtual collaboration tools
● Approaches teamwork with a partnership mindset.
● Experience in an Agile environment
Must to have skills:
1. Web development expertise designing and creating website graphics and content using google website builder
2. Ability to build and align website strategy and partner with comms team to ensure tactics are aligned to meet stakeholder needs
3. At least 3 years of experience in consulting, digital agencies or working in a large complex enterprise environment
Nice to have skills:
1. Three plus years experience working in the telecommunications industry or equivalent technology background
2. Experience helping organizations evolve the way they work (Operating model, agile, cloud)
Nice to have
● Experience working in the telecommunications industry or equivalent technology background
● Experience helping organizations evolve the way they work (Operating Model, Agile, Cloud)
What We Give Back to You