Seeking an experienced Adobe Campaign Classic (ACC) workflow developer to collaborate with Marketing teams. Responsibilities include defining service communication & campaign requirements, support design, implementation, and deployment of campaigns in Adobe.
This role will maintain campaign workflows in ACC, querying data from external sources and ensuring results align with marketing requests.
This role will focus on the creation of campaign lists using ACC, and will handoff the lists to a partner team for deployment. Experience with Email/SMS/MMS deployments in Adobe is considered an asset, but not required.
This role will be involved in the migration of on-prem Adobe Campaign Classic workflows to a cloud instance.
• Support the development of new campaign requests into ACC, and migrate existing SAS campaigns to ACC
• Assist in the configuration of workflows and related activities in ACC required to support new requests & campaign migration
• Assist in the migration of workflows from ACC on-prem to an ACC instance in Google Cloud - includes migration of data sources
• Work with the Marketing team to understand the existing campaigns & new campaign requests
• Assist with requirements reviews
• Test and resolve campaign issues
• Provide support and best practices for Adobe Campaign users
• Assist in the adjustment of any required Adobe Campaign data schemas to match required data changes
• Collaborate with Data Architect to identify any missing data elements which the Architect will make available
• Review existing Adobe workflows and advice on optimization or applicability of best practices
• Experience deploying & SMS/Email campaigns in Adobe considered an asset
• Knowledge of Oracle SQL considered an asset
• Knowledge of SAS considered an asset
• Bachelor’s degree in business, IT or related Marketing experience
• 3 to 5 years of experience with using Adobe Campaign Classic (Adobe certification is a plus)
• Ability to create campaign and technical documentation
• Ability to build workflows, email/sms deployments, templates, and customer journeys within Adobe Campaign
Must to have skills:
1. Experience developing workflows in Adobe Campaign Classic
2. Experience Documenting & Translating business requirements into technical requirements
3. Background in Telcom, Marketing or Business Intelligence
Nice to have skills:
3. Google Cloud, Big Query
Project details: Work with Marketing stakeholders to document business requirements and translate into technical requirements. Use Adobe Campaign to design, develop, test, and maintain campaign workflows. Provide support in Adobe for data schemas and deployment of SMS/EM campaigns. Partner w/ Sr. Architect who will build backend supporting data Google Cloud & Oracle. Scope of work will include establishing new campaigns in Adobe, and the migration of existing campaigns from an on-prem SAS platform to run in Adobe.