The Senior Manager, Cyber Security, will be a valuable member in contributing to client's future. Supporting the Director, IT Infrastructure, this role will be responsible for overseeing the IT security infrastructure, overseeing security related projects and the rolling 3-year security roadmap, managing cyber event response, and conducting security investigations.This is a new role that is key to assuring that our clients trust our business. We are looking for a hands-on manager that will work in a matrix type environment to manage and interact with a technical team of direct, related parties and outsourced resources. The successful candidate will be comfortable with leading the overall delivery of security operations and incident management in a fast paced, highly dynamic and quickly growing environment.
What success looks like:
• Your business partners are excited to collaborate with you! You support one another as a team and work together, leveraging everyone’s strengths.
• You are depended on to see your commitments through and with good intentions.
• The duties and tasks supported by your role continuously improve with increased quality and fast speed to market.
You will oversee and engage in 24/7 support for security monitoring of all IT operations and infrastructure.
• Collaborate with internal teams and Risk Management to interpret, understand, and communicate real business risks in relation to technological risks.
• In conjunction with senior management, guide, implement, and optimize the Cybersecurity posture of the organization.
• Interaction with law enforcement agencies, Governmental departments, corporate security, related company and industry peers.
• Responsibility for IT Enterprise Risk Management, Compliance and internal/external audit response and adherence •
Contributor to the IT DR and BCP posture, planning and testing.
• Performing security assessments for the integration of new technologies to ensure that our posture position is maintained.
• Deployment and management of a vendor/partner assessment program to evaluate related risk. • Coordination and management of the response strategy to incoming assessments of security capabilities.
• Providing guidance in defining and implementing controls to mitigate operational risks.
• Management of cybersecurity situational awareness, configuration compliance, vulnerability management and incident response.
• Maintenance and regular updating of all security policies, tools, technologies, and processes.
• Recommendation of Cybersecurity framework(s) or methodologies as appropriate.
MAKE AN IMPACT!
• Providing quick and concise communications to key internal stakeholders.
• Challenge performance gaps of project team members and vendor partners and provide coaching/mentoring support.
•Facilitate meetings and workshops, testing activities, and post go live support, while keeping a keen eye on quality.
What you bring to the role:
• 5+ years of work experience delivering and managing cyber security (operations, security engineering, application security, IAM, MFA, ITSM, DLP, IPS, technical writing, information risks, and international work environments).
• 5+ years of work experience managing cyber security operations and/or security engineering.
• General knowledge of project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
• Knowledge of standards, regulations, and laws governing information security (NIST, CIS, COBIT5, ITIL, ISO 27001)
• Experience in management, motivation and execution in a matrix environment of indirect, remote, and outsourced resources
• Experience developing and executing cyber event playbooks / run books
• Experience in performance measurement of cybersecurity programs
• Excellent social, verbal, and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to effectively present analytical data to a variety of technical and nontechnical audiences
• Strong analytical skills and understanding of data analysis methods
• Ability to translate complex technical information into terms and products in a business context so that the value and impact is clearly understood by upper-level management
• Ability to deal diplomatically and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated proficiency managing leading cybersecurity solutions, platforms, and technologies.
• Industry certifications such as CISSP or CISM (PMP considered a plus). Who you are:
• You have the courage to think differently about how things get done to continuously improve and deliver even better results every day.
• The safety, health, and well-being of yourself and your team, is your first priority.
• Providing exceptional service is your passion.
• You uphold your commitments and make decisions with everyone in mind.
• You are energized by collaborating in a team environment, and enjoy supporting others to find success
• You embrace new things, are open to different perspectives, and adapt quickly to an evolving environment.
sc•You anticipate and proactively address emerging customer needs with well-sought out solutions. • You drive self and others to achieve significant results through focus and prioritization.