- Responsible for assisting in the bid assessment and RFP/RFQ response for large sized, complex projects
- Provides overall direction to the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of a project. Plans and manages all aspects of a project including, but not limited to, scope, execution, and budget
- Assesses projects comprised of multiple sub-projects and tasks. Evaluates project deliverable changes and determines their impact on related and interdependent tasks and projects
- Develops detailed project plans. Monitors and controls project plan. Conducts reviews of assessments with team leaders and management.
- Identifies risks to complete assessments and proposes mitigations and corrective action to stay on target.
- Resolves and/or ensures appropriate resolution of all business and technical issues
- Identifies and propose mitigation of risks associated with the project. Develops contingency plans.
- Negotiates changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management
- Performs analysis of schedule, regarding resources, costs and task completion.
- Maintains effective communication of status with Project Owner, management, and the team
Must to have skills:
1. Fluent English
2. Organization skills
3. PM experience
Nice to have skills:
1. Fluent Bilingual (French/English)