Our team is organized in product squads, leveraging the best of Lean manufacturing, Agile / Scrum framework and DevOps practices and tools. We are a powerful mix of infrastructure, networking, security, storage, cloud computing, software development experts, supported by a crew of scrum masters and senior managers.
As part of the Hybrid Cloud team, our goal is to integrate private cloud with the Public Cloud, and enable our internal teams (tenants) to consume the cloud eco-system in a standardized and secured manner.
- Architecting technical solutions to solve our tenants' business problems and that meet and exceed automation and ROI objectives.
- Managing the technical specification of the infrastructure architecture and design of the IVR platform solution including environment specifications throughout the deployment lifecycle.
- Providing cross-functional technical leadership on project teams.
- Leading the development and documentation of the technical requirements and solutions architecture
- Working as much as possible agnostically with multiple cloud providers and hybrid architecture
- Utilizing best and most appropriate methodology for migrating services to the Cloud
- Providing technical support to Project Management, Network Engineering, Infrastructure Engineering and Operations.
- Acting as a Public Cloud evangelist
- Working closely with our tenants to oversee and govern the technical underpinnings of infrastructure and operations services
- Providing design strategies for hybrid cloud platform; developing and coordinating with the cloud architecture
- Providing technical guidance and alignment to the tenants in line with our defined architecture and standards
- Ensuring we are meeting expectations in terms of performance (SLA) and quality of services
- Acting as liaison with the tenants during transition and in the future operating model
- Participating in the infrastructure and operations technical governance process
- Ensuring tenant adherence to process, procedures and standards
- At least 5 years of working experience as a Solution Architect
- 5+ years cloud related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field such as Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Proven experience with Azure, AWS, GCP and other Cloud platforms - related certification is a plus
- Experience developing forward-looking architectures
- Experience with moving on-prem solutions to fully utilize cloud offerings
- Experience with IaaS, SaaS and PaaS solutioning and selection and when to choose between them
- Strong knowledge of cloud security in both on premise and public cloud scenarios
- Experience with Azure AD, Identity providers
- Strong knowledge and commitment to quality design including design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Ability to demonstrate cost models and potential savings
- Understanding of Chargeback/Showback Models
- High degree of initiative
- Ability to work creatively and analytically with others in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to communicate problems in terms that are understandable to end users at all levels
- Ability to present complex ideas and concepts to all levels of management
- Ability to work directly with End Users to determine current use cases and requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills equivalent in English and/or French
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.