Serve as the key conduit to business users for requirements and analysis, and work with Solution Architects and the Architecture organization to define and manage requirements.
Translate business requirements to functional design.
Prepare and document Functional and Technical Design specifications in adherence to the standard methodologies.
Responds to and performs impact analysis on requests, expected to assist with estimates.
Act effectively as the technical speaker to the business project team, able to represent the team at all levels within the business stakeholder community
Provide inputs to test planning and execution
Participate in the development of implementation strategies and plans with business units and Document and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the project team for all solutions.
The system what you will be working on, has been in development for 8 years and has been delivering business value for 5 years.
The pressing need is to document years PL/SQL to describe
- The high level structure of the software system
- The classes
- The important methods and their interactions
- And how they are connected to each other
Initial audience: An experienced developer with no previous knowledge of the system.
Next audience: A business-level users, looking to understand the assumptions that are baked into the various views for business consumption or if new views need to be created.
Experience with statistics, metric development and experience documenting and explaining various aggregations is a plus.
Must to have skills:
1. Document PL/SQL for developers and business users.
2. Work with external team members to draw out requirements, which can be utilized for developers and to help business users understand their actual needs.
3. A working understanding of statistics, and a demonstrated ability to design reports to be used for other analysis.
4. The ability to contribute to, and maintain release notes.
Nice to have skills:
1. The ability to take diligent notes and work with the team to collaborate/push out minutes.
2. The ability to make powerpoint presentations for leadership consumption.
3. We want to be an easy team to do business with, so, the ability to learn other businesses, and use tools like the “business model canvas” to understand opportunities and contextualize requirements are appreciated.