This is an exciting opportunity for you to shape our B2C Team that develops technology delivering on critical commercial and external stakeholder focused business outcomes. You will be key in ensuring continuous development excellence, high-level business user and consumer satisfaction, and ultimately help us achieve our mission.
To succeed in this role, you MUST have:
- Been a part of an Agile BA-DEV Team responsible for CRM, eCommerce, Apps, API’s and Integrations for 3 to 5 years – KEY!
- BA experience with CRM platforms like Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365 or other and eComm tech such as Shopify, OpenCart, SAP Hybris etc.
- An understanding for API technologies, native and web Apps
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills to articulate business pain points and translate them to actionable user stories using Jira, Confluence, Visio etc.
- Superior listening, critical thinking and writing skills. You are expected to take complex, disparate ideas and distill them into simple, workable concepts by asking the right / tough questions! — The big answers almost never come from one source or one system.
- Managed discussions with business users and DEV on requirements before, during and after project implementation to support cross-departmental initiatives in process driven environments
- Created and maintained technical documentation and knowledge-based articles to document new projects/programs, daily operations, or commonly faced issues
- Experience in writing test cases, running point in UAT and documenting findings
- A Proactive communication style in and outside the Scrum Team with good time management and organizational skills – You will work on projects with tight and competing deadlines!
- A good technical aptitude with an ability to take direction and lead as and when necessary
- An ability to contribute constructively in open discussions and being able to work with competing ideas to achieve project success with approved ideas