We are looking for candidates to fill a Senior Business Analyst position with our client in Ottawa.Project Description:
- Review, document and develop Functional Process Maps for each identified FSB Functions;
- Derive Business and Technology requirements;
- Select, prototype and acquire an adequate technology platform that is capable of supporting the new manufacturing, Supply chain Management, Sales and Customer Relationship management needs of Parliamentary kitchen, Parliamentary Restaurant, Special events, Meeting Room Services, Catering, Cafeteria & canteens, and Food Production Facility.
- The Senior Business Analyst, working very closely with the Business Application Lead, would be meeting the clients to gather their input on existing processes and their needs for improvement in the following areas: Food Service department at the House of Commons
The deliverable should be a business process review document containing the following information:
- Document business needs;
- Document target state functional processes;
- Mapping of the functional processes to the current business applications and other business processes used by other services areas ( including integration points and dependencies);
- Document business and technology requirements;
- Develop required selection criteria and evaluation material for the acquisition of an adequate technology platform that is capable of supporting the new manufacturing, supply chain management, sales and customer relationship management needs of Food Services Branch
- The selected candidate will provide status weekly report and work very closely with an Internal HoC Business Application Lead.
We are looking for a senior Business Analyst that has extensive experience and knowledge in the food and beverage industry including restaurants, cafeterias, catering and food production facilities.