ETL Developer 2Location:
8 MonthsJob Overview / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for programming, testing, debugging, and documenting simple to moderately complex ETL applications (Informatica) under direct supervision.
- Maintains and modifies existing ETL applications and corresponding documentation
- Develops new ETL applications reports of simple to moderately complex scope, works with basic applications systems design specifications; and utilizes Company standards, procedures, and techniques
- Creates and maintains effective ETL application documentation
- Assists in the development of test plans for assigned projects
- Uses simple to moderately complex debugging techniques to test ETL applications
- The ideal candidate must have experience with SAAS and Mainframe. Responsibilities will include program extraction and working on new and existing programs. Also, the candidate will be responsible for integrating/ modifying reports as required.
- Ideally we would like a candidate from Rimouski; however, the individual will be able to work remotely as well.
- Looking for SAS programmer on the Mainframe platform (2 -5 years experience) Data warehouse concepts and technologies (star schema, columnar databases (like Sybase IQ)) Data modeling
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the Apply Now
button and attach your resume & optional cover letter.
Not interested in this opportunity at this time, but know someone who is a perfect match,
Click the Send to Friend
Button. Please have them include your name in the referred tab for a $200 referral bonus if he/she gets placed.