Provides Tier 3 escalated technical support, remotely for supported customers. Prime for implementations applications scripting, software configuration and execution of test plans.
- Maintain Service Level objectives set out in our customer contracts
- Maintain implementation timeline agreements - on time, on budget
- Ensure customer satisfaction objectives
- Ensure adherence to problem and change management procedures
- Proactive self learning to enhance proposed technology training
- Must have product knowledge of IVR and CTI.
- Must have in depth understanding of PBX/ACD functionality;
- Must have knowledge of other Call Center products e.g. ACD Reporting Packages, Scripting, Networking, Skills Based Routing, Forecasting, etc.
- Must have in depth technical knowledge in IP telephony.
- Must have understanding of common desktop data applications, LAN/WAN architecture and data communication, client/server architecture, and databases.
- Must have technical knowledge in Windows XP/2003, Unix, Linux operating systems.
- Programming skills preferred (C, C++, Visual Basic, Java, XML, HTML, VXML, CCXML).
- Must stay technically competent on existing and emerging software development standards and languages.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent PC skills with MS Windows and MS Office.
- Track record as independent worker
- Strong time management skills; can handle multiple projects and commitments
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or minimum 5 years experience in similar, high-tech environment with background in systems integration, data processing, advanced networking, client-server - architecture, and LAN/WAN technology.
- Experience in Call Manager, ACD, data, and IVR technology.
- Minimum 5 years in Contact Center technology deployment and support.