· Accountable for timely investigation, to work with contractors, create SOW and obtain pricing for work, on deficiency Tickets (DT’s) assigned as action prime. All assigned DT’s to be validated to determine required work (work with DM and site tech) and ensure scope is within the civil specialist’s responsibility.
· Attend site visits to confirm scope of work relating to Landlord, Site Maintenance or Site Improvement issues.
· Provide input for best solutions for design of site, and interface with Engineering Consultants, to comply with Rogers and industry standards, while minimizing costs.
· Prepare and present documentation for recommended revisions and approvals as required.
· Clarify all preliminary details when responding to Landlord, Site Maintenance or Site Upgrade issues, if required, such as site surveys, geotechnical reports, hydro layouts, service locates, Landlord's specific requirements etc.
· For Site Maintenance and Landlord issues, prepare bid sheets and lead bid walks. Review tender submissions and determine winning Contractors.
· Oversee all civil aspects of Site Repairs, Maintenance Upgrades and Landlord Issues, including any change requests. Ensure best cost value is maintained.
· Maintain vendor relationships with Civil Contractors.
· Assess and Resolve all Site Infrastructure Maintenance and Repair issues as identified by Deficiency Tickets or as requested by District Managers.
· Obtain quotations for Operations Capital Funded Improvements and manage issues to resolution.
· Assume special project assignments as requested by the FSC - Civil Manager such as rollout projects relating exclusively to the Network Infrastructure.
· Sites Repair and Maintenance
· Fire System FAC and HAVC’s
· Tower Inspections & Maintenance
· Infrastructure Upgrades
· Budget - Cost Control
· Health and Safety knowledge and compliance
What you will bring:
· Demonstrated advanced knowledge and experience with Power BI, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
· Extremely adept with problem solving, priority setting and attention to detail.
· Experience successfully influencing people and cross functional teams.
· Experience in managing multiple simultaneous initiatives.
· Creativity, flexibility, and an ability to manage time and reset priorities in a dynamic environment.
· Superior skill set including analytical thinking and problem solving, coaching and leadership, presentation and facilitation, negotiation and relationship building and proficient probing, listening, and positioning skills.
· High level of energy and strong passion to lead team members to successful completion of projects and to ensure the delivery of a positive customer experience.
· Post secondary education, preferably in the field of Telecommunication technology and infrastructure.
· PM Certification would be an asset.
· Having proficiency with one or more process methodologies (6 Sigma, Kaizen or ITIL) would be an asset.