Senior Solutions Designer
· Azure API Management
· Azure Key Vault
· Azure DevOps
· Azure Monitor/ Log Analytics / Application Insights
· Azure Cloud Infrastructure
· Microservice Architecture
· Azure Kubernetes, Docker, Azure Data Factory
Experience in developing enterprise architecture deliverables (e.g. cloud models) based on Ontario Government Enterprise Architecture processes and practice.
Knowledge and understanding of Information Management principles, concepts, policies and practices
Experience and Skill Set Requirements
Planning Enterprise Grade Solutions - 25%
- Extensive experience with enterprise grade content services platforms, operation systems, cloud environments, database technologies, and communication protocols
- Experience with middleware and gateways
- Experience design & implementation with Azure Cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Microsoft 365 implementations – E3, E5, Power Apps , Flows, SharePoint Online, SharePoint Syntex
- Knowledge of Microsoft Implementations – API Management
Design, build and sustainment of IT Applications - 50%
- Experience design & implementation with Microservices architecture.
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with Pipelines & Builds
- Experience designing and implementing Big Data repositories.
- Experience with designing/implementing Business Intelligence systems
- Experience designing and implementing NOSQL databases such as CosmosDB (DocumentDB) or any document-oriented database program (SQL).
- Experience for planning, designing, and reviewing the construction of APIs
- Experience with evaluating and onboarding vendor APIs
- Experience producing intuitive and highly consumable APIs
- Experience producing documentation for client developers
- Experience designing and managing an API Management platform
Analytical, Problem Solving and Communication Skills - 20%
- Proven ability to lead organizational development, strategy development, business planning
- Strong experience ensuring knowledge is shared among team members such project objectives and deliverables are met.
- Working knowledge resolving resourcing and inter-personal conflicts, negotiating changes to resourcing.