View all jobs
Automation Developer - Senior- RQ06091Toronto, ON
- Develop automated API Tests using C#
- Develop automated Unit Tests using C#
- Strong SDLC experience within Azure DevOps
- Creates test scenarios and data for testing.
- Designs, builds, and executes automated test scripts and create automated test data.
- Organizes and manages source code repository for automated test scripts.
- Selects, sets up, manages, and maintains automated testing tools and their execution environment.
- Tracks test planning and execution in the application lifecycle management tool and provide reporting when requested.
- Documents results and provides updates to project teams and Management as requested.
- Assesses project requirements and provides estimates for testing tasks and deliverables with some assistance.
- Ensures QA Methodology inclusion into Project and Development Lifecycle Methodology.
- Ensures QA best practices and standards are followed in testing.
- Experience identifying opportunities for automation within software processes.
- Experience designing and executing QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality
- Experience running tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, hardware and software
- Experience identifying and documenting bugs and quality issues in development, service or business processes.
- Experience installing applications and databases relevant to automation
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders to understand how automation can improve workflow and creating documentation
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements from end-users to develop the best automation solutions
- A team player with a track record for meeting deadlines, managing competing priorities and client relationship management experience