• Strong Project Management, Communication, Leadership, Organization, Planning, Problem-solving, Risk assessment/management skills.
• Extensive proven experience gathering, developing and documenting business requirements and developing Business Cases.
• Proven skills to demonstrate in a Business Case: justification for undertaking a project, program or portfolio, describe vision of the future, demonstrate the value and benefits the project brings to the business, evaluate of the benefit, cost and risk of alternative options and provide a rationale for the preferred solution.
• Experience writing Business Cases using OPS methodology and templates is preferred.
• Extensive experience presenting the Business Case at various executive committees and obtaining its approvals.
• Strong vendor management skills.
• Extensive experience mapping business requirements to a new system. functionality, developing and executing test cases, tracking and monitoring application defects.
• Motivated and envelope pushing individual who can meet and exceed tight timelines.
• Ability to identify risks and gaps and provide solutions on how to mitigate those gaps.
• Experience leading organizational development, strategy development, business planning, and Ministry funding requests.
• Experience developing and managing integrated project plan, schedule, deliverables and scope.
• Experience effectively managing project budgets, monitoring and forecasting project costs and providing reporting and input to ensure targets are met.
• Preferred experience procuring and delivering Cloud solutions and data migration to Cloud solutions.
• Knowledge and understanding of Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA) and related regulations and GO-ITS standards.
• Experience using MS DevOps, MS Teams for project management software.
• Ability to make recommendations on the acquisition of software, hardware, and technology resources.
• Experience managing and coordinating project monitoring, anticipate and troubleshoot issues, provides ongoing expertise, resolve problems and provide project effectiveness.