|Technical Skills and Experience||· 10+ years demonstrated knowledge and experience of IT systems development in multi-platform environments (web, desktop, mobile, mainframe, micro/mini systems, etc.) and multi-tiered open-standard technologies such as JSP/Servlet, JEE, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, XML, JSON, REST and SOAP-based Web Services, Strut Framework, Tomcat, Apache, Oracle Designer, WebSphere, WebLogic, SUN Solaris, Windows 2008/2012, .NET, VPN, PKI, LDAP, Oracle RDBMS (versions 9, 10, 11 and/or 12), PL/SQL, development and deployment tools (e.g. source codes and application packages management).
· Thorough knowledge of large-scale complex systems analysis techniques and methodologies, design and development, programming concepts and languages, internet/intranet and emerging technologies.
|Systems Components Development and Integration||· Demonstrated advanced knowledge and experience of full-stack multi-tier solutions / system components analysis, design, coding and systems integration, using multiple technologies - REST API, SOAP/WSDL web services, JSON/XML messaging and User Interface (e.g. Web components, UI libraries/frameworks), as well as integration with third party solutions / services.
· Experience with using design and development tools (e.g. MS Visio, Power Designer, Eclipse, JetBrains IntelliJ, Atom/Visual Code etc.) for solution artefacts design and development.
|Technical Project Leadership||· Experience leading a development team to deliver an end-to-end enterprise-level IT solutions.
· Ability and experience to conduct solution design and code walkthrough.
· Provide technical leadership for system analysts, developers and testers.
· Knowledge of project management methodologies, analytical tools and processes, work estimation, and ITIL best practices
· Ability and experience to lead major complex IT projects, direct teams of technical staff and external consultants, and ensure project deliverables are delivered within specified parameters.
|Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills||· Able to identify and coordinate the resolution of technical problems and incidents, conduct research, assess client requirements, lead design projects, and develop recommendations.
· Experience with systems debugging, refactoring and optimization
· Develop technical design features and alternatives to ensure effective operation of hardware and software platforms and IT security and quality control systems
|Communication, Consultation and Interpersonal Skills||· Effective communication skills to prepare reports, documentation and explain technical solutions to IT and non-technical stakeholders.
· Work cooperatively with project staff and external stakeholders to discuss application development methods.
· You can collaborate, monitor and manage service delivery partners, and participate on various IT group discussions/committees
· Ability to work on multiple assignments concurrently
· Strong Interpersonal and negotiation skills.
· Strong consulting skills to engage with all stakeholders.
· A demonstrated team player with a proven track record for meeting deadlines
|Public Sector Experience||· Ability to acquire knowledge of the government`s strategies, directives, policies/ procedures/guidelines.
· Understanding of IT standard and guidelines related to architecture artefacts creation and checkpoints, as well security and privacy