View all jobs
Manager Supply Chain - Advanced Supplier Management-MON21285Montreal, QC
In your role, you will:
- Prioritize resource allocation and team support in order to maximize overall benefits.
- Manage and oversee supplier assessments throughout the different phases.
- Lead & manage supplier capability assessments involving:
- Planning for supplier assessments: Prepare timelines, finalize logistics, initiate kickoff/ data requests, manage team resources & outline expectations.
- Conducting capability assessment: Lead the team in conducting on-site assessments.
- Compiling assessment outcomes: Oversee development of assessment deliverables, prepare management reports, finalize assessment scores & communicate findings.
- Contribute as a supply chain expert in conduct of on-site supplier assessments to review supplier performance with a focus on supply chain and planning.
- Demand planning: Assessment of supplier’s demand planning process (variables, forecast, frequency etc.), systems/tools used, communication etc.
- Sales & Operations planning: Evaluation of Sales & Operations governance process, planning horizon, stakeholders involved, budgeting, tools used etc.
- Production & inventory planning: Assessment of supplier’s production/ inventory planning parameters, systems used, inventory levels, stakeholder coordination etc.
- Procurement planning: Assessment of P2P workflows, processes, systems/ tools used etc.
- Supplier management: Systems/ tools/ processes used for managing/ evaluating tier II/III suppliers.
- Review supplier performance related to Finance and Human resources processes.
- Identify gaps and improvement opportunities for supplier’s supply chain processes & governance to improve planning and thereby enabling a better supplier performance.
- Prepare and maintain a log of supplier risks, agreed on corrective/ improvement actions, follow-up & track improvement actions as an outcome of the assessment.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to track and resolve recurring supplier issues/ risks.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have more than 7 years of Supply chain & Operations experience across S & OP or inventory planning in Industrial Manufacturing, with at least 5 years in leading teams.
- You hold knowledge of key systems/ tools used in a planning environment – Sales forecasting, ERP, MRP, etc.
- You have strong capabilities in operational, commercial, and financial management.
- You have proven experience in complex project management.
- You are recognized for your leadership and innovation and have a proven track record in coordinating and managing a team.
- You are familiar with aircraft design, configuration, certification, and change management principles.
- Have a high proficiency and are a good communicator.
- You have excellent relationship management, negotiation & collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to link capability assessment outcomes to Business Objectives
- You hold strong technical aptitude, with knowledge of MS Office applications (including SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Word)
- 70% travel requirements