View all jobs
IAM SpecialistTO, ON
About the Opportunity
Working with the IAM & Network Architect, this role will assist with the design and implementation of repeatable technical solutions and processes related to IAM architecture, and;
- This position will be a part of a very large IAM implementation - 150,000+ users
- The selected solution is Quest One Identity
- This is a senior role, which will work with the IAM architect and the team to implement the solution - including MFA, CIAM, IGA, policies, architecture, integration
- We are looking for a well-rounded senior IAM individual who has an excellent understanding of the above items relating to IAM, and wants to be a part of a large full cycle implementation.
- Define and document efficient and transparent architectural principles, standards, and guidelines regarding the proper use and deployment of IAM platform, including IGA and CIAM.
- Document technical integration requirements, workflows and supporting process maps.
- Partner with internal stakeholders as part of the IAM team to define architectural possibilities
- Work with the IAM & Network Architect, Director of Enterprise Architecture, business and development teams to recommend processes or system design enhancements.
- Ensure that systems are functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well-integrated.
- Provide immediate response to production program-wide problems to evaluate solutions, coordinate applicable recovery, and ensure resolution.
- Works with internal and external teams to provide sound solutions for IAM projects including MFA, IGA and CIAM, and work as a critical part of the development team on proper implementation.
- Performs proofs of concept / prototypes, and recommends on future roadmaps
- Works with internal stakeholders to provide architectural recommendations and guidance and departmental presentations
- Acts as a subject matter expert for internal/external stakeholders
- Reviews technical work in collaborattion with IAM & Network Architect
- Develops and recommends productivity aids to accelerate delivery
- Assist with the creation and management of key architecture assets for the designated portfolio and business scope.
- Proven experience implementing IAM solutions (any of: Okta, Sailpoint, CyberArk; One Identity is a plus)
- Expert understanding of IAM areas like MFA, CIAM, IGA
- Expert understanding of IAM architecture, governance, policies at large scale
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with large scale implementations (2000k+ users)
- Experience with Quest / One Identity IAM
- Completed university degree