· Experience in planning, organizing and implementing testing efforts at the specified experience level
· Experience executing functional tests, non-functional tests and systems level integration tests
· Experience supporting user acceptance testing and participating in UAT activities
· Experience in quality assurance and testing, including AODA testing, integration testing, load testing, performance testing, etc.
· A team player with a track record for meeting deadlines
· Knowledge of one or more automated testing tools
· Knowledge and experience in at least one programming language
· Experience in the use of information retrieval packages
· Knowledge and understanding of Information Management principles, concepts, policies and practices.
· Knowledge and understanding of Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA) and related regulations and standards
· Experience planning and organizing testing efforts for both large and small systems
· Experience coding automated test scripts to produce sets of automated test cases
· Experience testing Commercial Off-the Shelf Applications (COTS)