Role: Inventory Analyst
As the Inventory Analyst, you will report to the Inventory Manager, Network Supply Chain. Our Network Supply Chain supports the expansion and maintenance of our wireless and wireline networks, including 5G. With Rogers investments in 5G infrastructure, partnerships and innovations, our 5G network will deliver our customers a user experience like no other. It will create jobs, shape industries and provide world-class connectivity to Canadians.
What you’ll be doing:
• Partner with Network Access PMO on inventory controls (cycle counts, audits, KPIs) ensuring compliance and operational targets are met.
• Build and maintain robust reporting on which you will action changes to inventory balancing and cost management.
• Collaboratively develop process improvements that deliver value to the organization.
• Coordinate all system data maintenance and ensure 100% integrity.
• Work closely with Finance and IT on adjustments and system changes.
• Support all contractor onboarding and rationalizations activities.
What you have:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, engineering or equivalent.
• 3-5 years experience that demonstrates fluency in inventory management practices, controls, KPIs and obsolescence.
• Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and reporting skills; and highly detail oriented
• Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, VBA an asset.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with ability to work with cross-functional teams
• Strong planning and organizational skills and ability to contribute to and support multiple projects in a high-paced performance environment
• Previous experience with Oracle EBS an asset.