View all jobs
0316 - ITSM BMC DeveloperRemote, Ontario
A Candidate for BMC Remedy ITSM Developer role must have following skills:
- Experience in developing, configuring, and customizing BMC Remedy ITSM solutions.
- Proficiency in BMC Remedy ITSM modules including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Asset Management, and Service Level Management.
- Experience in Customization of BMC Atrium CMDB and development of Atrium Spoon Jobs.
- Experience in customizing BMC Remedy ITSM and creating custom applications in BMC Remedy AR System Platform.
- Proficiency in development if SOAP WS, REST API, AI Jobs and AIE Data Exchanges based Interfaces in BMC Remedy AR System.
- Hands on experience of application migration, upgrade and patching.
- Knowledge of BMC Remedy ITSM integration with other IT systems such as network monitoring, event management, and CMDB.
- Familiarity with ITIL framework and experience in implementing ITIL best practices using BMC Remedy ITSM.
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure and systems architecture principles.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.