View all jobs
Technical WriterToronto, ON
Our client is actively looking for a Technical Writer to join their team on a contractual basis. You will be responsible for developing cybersecurity framework documentation.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain company’s cybersecurity framework documentation(s)
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the environment and the documentation requirements
- Write clear and concise policies and procedures
- Define a strategy for information gathering and planning for every new document or feature update.
- 4+ years of technical writing experience, experience with governance risk and compliance framework is preferred.
- Experience planning, researching, writing and editing documents that need to be produced as well as defining the overall structure of the documentation set
- Sound knowledge of industrial standard information security controls
- Understand the governance risk and compliance terms.
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks such as NIST 800-53, ISO 27001/27002 and SOC2.
- Ability to manage multiple writing assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment