Required Skills and Experience:
or a similar information science discipline is required. Preference is given to individuals with or achieving professional designation such as PRM, FRM, CFA, etc.
- A degree in Statistics, Applied Math, Commerce/Business, Economics, Business Administration
- 5+ years of “hands‐on” on Python is required; other formal programming experience (SQL, SAS) is strongly preferred;
- At least three years experience of developing reports and dashboards using Tableau is required.
- An understanding of financial regulations would be deemed massively beneficial (Basel, CRD, ICAAP, ILAAP, etc.).
- Alongside the technical capacities, the candidate will be expected to be able to work across business functions to gather requirements, map user cases and work towards the wider portfolio management strategy.
- Strong analytical skills with good database and SAP experience to handle / manipulate large datasets from different sources and formats. Some experience in summarizing and conveying key issues or trends from large datasets is required.
- Expertise with G Suite tools (docs, sheets, slides).
- Ability to understand large and complex data structures and data flow processes is required.
- Prior experience in corporate risk analysis and/or portfolio management within a credit or banking environment would be an asset.
- Prior consulting experience - with a Bank, Credit Union, Fund or Asset Manager, is viewed as an advantage, however not a strict requirement.