As a ServiceNow Lead you will be a key member of the overall client project team working to implement and configure ServiceNow for one or more applications mentioned.
Some of your daily activities in this role will include:
- Implement ServiceNow Application(s) throughout the full Software Development Lifecycle.
- Design and build systems integrations through various methods (Web services, LDAP, SQL, APIs)
- Develop customizations such as building workflows, importing data, integrating with external data sources via API's and scripting, customizing the screens, forms and lists, building reports and dashboards, configuring groups and role access.
- Configure out of the box ServiceNow solutions to meet client's business needs.
- Evaluate ServiceNow platform performance, debug software problems, and make recommendations for problem resolution .
- Work with clients to identify target use cases for automation, as well as defining and documenting business and functional requirements for software development.
• 3-5 years hands on experience in development, support, administration, and implementation of ServiceNow through the complete software development lifecycle.
• Required certifications as a ServiceNow Certified System Administrator and ServiceNow Certified Application Developer.
• Strong knowledge of the ServiceNow data model and relationships.
• Experience administering a ServiceNow instance including group roles, permissions, modifications for business rules, workflows, UI pages, UI actions, UI policies.
• Certifications as a ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist in one or more ServiceNow products: GRC/IRM, ITAM/CMDB.
• 1+ years' experience working with ServiceNow GRC/IRM and/or ITAM/CMDB products.
• Relational database expertise in relation to an enterprise software system (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
• Deep analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to thrive in ambiguous situations.
• Able to engage with customers to understand, gather and document requirements.
• Excellent team player with outstanding interpersonal skills and craves situational awareness.
• Ability to take a broad view of his/her position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
• Excellent oral/written communication skills and a proven ability to present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Strong ability to manage personal time requirements and activities to meet project related timelines and client commitments.