· Work closely with an extended team to ensure project details transfer effectively between the various individuals and departments
· Ensure project information is documented in RPATS (Rogers Project and Tracking Software)/ADM and Excel
· Liaise with milestone owners to ensure schedules are accurate, current and recorded project information is relevant to project status
· Ensure required RPATS/ADM fields are completed, updated and milestones are logically scheduled
The position will report directly to the ANS Manager with the principal tasks of:
· Monitoring and follow-up on missing or errant project data in RPATS and Excel
· Monitor and report on project SOI’s and committed dates
· Facilitating project milestone meetings for Expansion
· Be the central point of contact for all project hand-offs for Expansion
· Preparation and distribution of project reports for Expansion
· Track project financials committed and spent to budget through recording purchase orders and invoicing
· Track and report on addendum requests
· Central point of contact for project issuance and as-built return
· Monitor and record requisitions on material orders
· Material Ordering and tracking for project
· 2 years’ experience (previous experience of working in a professional environment/ project management is considered an asset).
· 2 years’ experience working in a Wireline Networks environment
· Possess advanced MS Excel with strong MS Office Word and Power Point
NICE TO HAVE:
· Experience with RPATS is a definite asset.
· Able to work well in a team environment
· Detail-oriented, with an emphasis on quality of work.
· Proven exceptional work-ethic, self-motivated, and highly driven.
· Excellent written communication ability with strong verbal communication ability
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Must be flexible and willing to perform other duties as required.