Must have skills:
- "Analyze, document and validate business requirements from business users and function specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Refines requirements using critical evaluation techniques.
- Document process flows for current / proposed processed, workflows, and data flows.
- Prepare use cases, create and define test plans and test cases.
- Interface between business and technical teams and translate technical and business requirements.
- Communicates with project managers, subject matter experts, end users and Senior Executive.
- Performs analysis for projects with some impact on and risk to customer service or revenue generation.
- Typically works on multiple, unrelated projects simultaneously.
- Suggests work packages to fulfill a solution within scope of others.
- Represents clients to identify solutions and help prioritize and select among different options proposed.
- Acts as liaison between business and system areas.
- Ensures projects align with the business and technical requirements at the strategic level.
- Understands industry trends and best practices.
- Determines staffing requirements and selects team members.
1. 4+ Years of hands on experience with Advance data analysis & dashboards
2. SQL/Oracle as we use mostly Oracle database and use SQL to query it
3. GCP Big query and we are moving to GCP from Oracle in some areas
Nice to have skills:
1. Data studio, Domo or similar visualization tools
2. Degree in Computer programming
3. Prior work experience with big data