As a Marketing Manager, Customer Base Management you will…
Analysis and insight (65%)
• Create customer insight by independently analyzing data from using Tableau dashboards, or by directly pulling data from database with SQL
• Build hypothesis by analyzing base movements and partner with the respective teams to validate it with deep dive analysis.
• Analyzes campaign and program outputs and recommend changes to improve performance of campaigns/programs
Program / Campaign Management (35%)
• Build proactive campaigns and programs to mitigate churn and increase revenue
• Oversee the program execution end to end from idea generation to post analysis
• Brief communication team to create campaign communication materials
A typical day
• Pulling data from databases using SQL and analyzing base movements to create actionable customer insight.
• Monitoring program performance by pulling data from database using SQL and / or reporting tools like PowerBI, Tableau
• Working with respective teams on program performance and make necessary tweaks in offers/processes/strategy to achieve retention and revenue targets,
• Developing programs and briefing data analytics and communication teams to make sure right customers get the right message to achieve your strategic goal.
• 2 years of Marketing experience preferably in loyalty, churn, retention, or CRM (Telecommunication industry experience is an asset)
• Analytical in nature who can turn data into customer insight.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of organization
• Self starter who feels comfortable under ambiguity
• Ability to run multiple projects at the same time
• Experience with SQL, Excel, Word, Power Point are required.
• Tableau and Power BI knowledge is preferable.