Work closely with an extended team to ensure project details transfer effectively between the various individuals and departments
Ensure project information is documented in RPATS (Rogers Project and Tracking Software)/ADM and Excel
Liaise with milestone owners to ensure schedules are accurate, current and recorded project information is relevant to project status
Ensure required RPATS/ADM fields are completed, updated and milestones are logically scheduled
The position will report directly to the ANS Manager with the principal tasks of:
Monitoring and follow-up on missing or errant project data in RPATS and Excel
Monitor and report on project SOI’s and committed dates
Facilitating project milestone meetings for Expansion
Be the central point of contact for all project hand-offs for Expansion
Preparation and distribution of project reports for Expansion
Track project financials committed and spent to budget through recording purchase orders and invoicing
Track and report on addendum requests
Central point of contact for project issuance and as-built return
Monitor and record requisitions on material orders
Material Ordering and tracking for project
· 2 years’ experience (previous experience of working in a professional environment/ project management is considered an asset).
· 2 years’ experience working in a Wireline Networks environment
· Possess advanced MS Excel with strong MS Office Word and Power Point
NICE TO HAVE:
· Experience with RPATS is a definite asset.
· Able to work well in a team environment
· Detail-oriented, with an emphasis on quality of work.
· Proven exceptional work-ethic, self-motivated, and highly driven.
· Excellent written communication ability with strong verbal communication ability
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Must be flexible and willing to perform other duties as required.